Monday, July 19, 2010

Greetings..



Welcome to my humble blog, my brand new home sweet home that my dear beloved husband created especially for me yesterday.. During this pregnancy, I kept on surfing the net and captivated by certain blogs especially the new-mommies blog.. I secretly have this desire of having my own space where I can write and whine about my day to day life. I guess he was tired of listening to my stories on other people’s life, and walla.. one weekend morning, he switched on the laptop and showed me this cute blog that he created overnight! (Hmm, no wonder he slept late last night, I seriously thought he was trying to finish up his office work, hmm cheeky abang :).


After much deliberation, discussion and renovation, we finally agreed on the name, template as well as the layout. I hope you guys and gals, the readers will enjoy reading and browsing through my simple blog (everyone has interesting stories to tell right?)

Okay, see you soon ;)


No comments: