Friday, July 23, 2010

Packed and ready..


At 37 weeks + 5 days, I can go into labour any time now.. I'm just waiting for any cues such as contraction pain, leaking or show. So far, the baby in my tummy enjoys the environment in the womb too much that she hasn't given me any hint that she wants to come out and see the world.. yet. I've already prepared my luggage in case she suddenly decides to pop out and these are the things I've packed:-

For me:

1) Clothes
- 2 front button shirts for the ease of BF.
- 2 kain sarung though I'm no expert in wearing one.. hahaha..

2) Towel

3) Nursing bra and undies

4) A pair of slippers

5) Sanitary pads though I expect the hospital provides this for me but I'm sure I'll be more comfortable wearing my favourite brand.

6) 1 pair of socks

7) Toilettries
- tooth brush and tooth paste, soap, powder, deodorant and comb

8) Make up
- I want to look nice on discharged

9) Food
- should I bring some snacks? I probably don't have to bring one as PMC has Starbucks, 1901 hotdog and a cafetaria at the lobby.

10) Other stuffs such as magazines or books in case I'm bored

11) Doa mudah bersalin / Al-quran
- to help me stay calm through out the delivery process

12) Purelan cream to prevent cracked nipples

For the baby:

1) Newborn shirt and pants / body suit

2) A hat, booties and mittens

3) Receiving blanket

4) Diapers

5) Baby wipes and miniature toilettries

Other must haves:

1) Camera to record the historical event

2) Baby carrier for safety during our journey back home

No comments: