Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's for dinner?








I was on leave today as I had antenatal check up with Dr Idora at PMC in the afternoon. I've been wanting to have north indian cuisine since last week and today, my wish came true. After Ahmad came back from work, we headed straight to Passage Thru India located at Bukit Damansara.

This place was introduced by my ex-classmate when we had our mini reunion here few months ago. Though the menu appeared Greek to me, but I already know which dish to order.

For tonight's dinner, me and hubby had Briyani with Mutton, Chicken Tika, Palak Paneer (my favourite) and a cup of Indian coffee. The place is on the pricy side but it was totally worth it as the food were really yummy. If you decide to go there, please share your food as the servings are quite a lot for one person. Don't be surprised with the parking fee: RM 5 per entry!

No comments: