Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Successful conception.. for the 2nd time



Since my pregnancy loss, Ms Flow never came to visit me. I wasn’t worry or anything as I thought it might be due to the miscarriage that my hormones went gaga for a while.. I don’t know why, but suddenly I had the urge to perform a pregnancy test (again, at work) just to be sure and grabbed a UPT kit from the labour room/PAC next door.. I was shocked to see the 2 distinct blue lines on the window that I even had to confirm with my nurses “Ya doctor, mmg confirm mengandung!!”

I couldn’t stop smiling and I was sure my nurses and housemen who did not know were confused with my weird elated mood and behaviour that week. As for Ahmad, he was excited to discover that I was pregnant again but he just sometimes couldn’t believe it and kept asking me “Are you sure?” and I said “Honey, I’m 100% positive!!”

To make sure that the previous problem doesn’t recur, my boss was kind enough to put me on light duty and be in charged of the clinic instead of the ward. I pray hard for a smooth pregnancy and the baby in my tummy will grow healthily. I will definitely look forward to what pregnancy holds: a unique and fascinating experience?!

No comments: